The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) invites you for an Integrated Thinking & Reporting Workshop.
DATE: TUESDAY, 6 AUGUST 2019
VENUE: HOTEL AFRICANA, KAMPALA
TIME: 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Integrated thinking is beyond financials. It is a shift from shareholder value to stakeholder value. This implies a shift to other forms of reporting, by telling a comprehensive story about the organisation’s performance.
At this one-day workshop, participants will be able to incorporate integrated thinking and reporting into strategic planning by considering the relationship between the organisations’ various oversight, operating and functional units and the capital resources used or mobilised while using the financial reporting framework as a feedback to enhance better decision making.
Implementation of Integrated Reporting:
Next Evolution for Corporate Reporting
Integrated Thinking & Value Creation: The Co-ordination Role
Extended External Reporting Assurance
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking and reporting in modern and evolving governance.
- Recognise the drivers that are material to key stakeholders and apply/address with systematic thinking.
- Identify tools and techniques applicable to integrated thinking and reporting so as to improve governance, decision making and drive value for stakeholders in uncertain times.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Staff responsible for financial and non-financial reporting in organizations including preparing financial and sustainability reports.
- Managers with responsibility for reporting in their organizations. This includes but is not limited to the managers in the areas of Finance, Corporate Affairs, Communications, Social Responsibility/Sustainability, Strategy, Investor Relations, Human Resources, Environmental Management, Risk Management, among others.
- Internal and External Auditors, Consultants, Business Executives, Other Professionals and Students.
At the conclusion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Recognise and apply integrated thinking and reporting in their organisations.
- Share experiences and practical insights on how best capital allocation and corporate behaviour can be aligned with wider goals of financial stability and sustainable development.
- Stimulate further thinking and research on how integrated thinking and reporting can improve the quality of information provided to stakeholders.
Course Fees (Meals and refreshment inclusive): UGX 200,000
Payments can be by: Cheque/Direct Credit
Account Name: Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
Account Number: 9030005648709
Bank: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Branch: Forest Mall, Rotary Avenue, Kampala
Bank’s Postal Address: 7131, Kampala, Uganda
Swift Code: SBICUGKX
Deadline for booking Friday, 2 August 2019
For your booking and further information, visit the ICPAU website www.icpau.co.ug or contact:
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
Plot 42 Bukoto Street, Kololo, P.O. Box 12464, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: 0393–262333, 0393–266920, 0393-265590
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.icpau.co.ug