The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) invites you for the Internal Auditors’ Forum scheduled as follow:
DATE: THURSDAY, 24 JANUARY 2019
VENUE: IMPERIAL ROYALE HOTEL, KAMPALA
TIME: 8:00 AM TO 11:30 AM
Forum participants will discuss various means of bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes.
SUPPORTING ORGANISATIONAL STRATEGY & GROWTH IN AN EVOLVING ENVIRONMENT
Chief Executive Officer, Citibank Uganda
Organisations consider the internal audit function as a strategic advisor. The kind of support reaps multiple benefits for the organization, including enhancing efficiency and the ability to move quickly and take advantage of opportunities.
The Forum will discuss ways in which the internal auditor can:
- Validate their efforts to the business value agenda.
- Consider the organisational case for change.
- Focus on risks that matter in the context of the organisational risk appetite.
- Coordinating with other risk functions to provide efficient assurance on risk and governance activities.
- Apply the skill sets needed to engage in strategic planning and disruptive environmental dynamics.
- Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers and Chief Audit Executives
- Chairpersons and members of audit and risk committees
- CFOs, CEOs and other Senior Executives
- Practising Accountants, Business Consultants and Other Professionals
- Prospective Audit/Risk or Governance Committee Members
Attendance is free of charge for members of the Institute and UGX 50,000 for others.
For your booking and further information, contact:
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
Plot 42 Bukoto Street, Kololo, P.O. Box 12464, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: 0393–262333, 0393–266920, 0312-265590, 0414-788700
Email: email@example.com Website: www.icpau.co.ug