ICPAU SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2021
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) wishes to sponsor best performing university graduates from any academic discipline who desire to be professional accountants through undertaking the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) course.
The ICPAU Scholarship Programme provides an opportunity to university graduates to become Certified Public Accountants by offering financial aid. The scholarship programme meets the cost of registration, study materials and examination fees. Beneficiaries meet the costs of their preferred training options.
The ICPAU Scholarship Programme is an opportunity for the Institute to give back to the community as part of its social responsibility.
- Beneficiaries will be selected from both public and private chartered universities.
- Beneficiaries should have recently completed their bachelors’ degree between August 2020 - Septemebr 2021 and have academically proven excellent performance.
- Beneficiaries should have completed their studies with a CGPA qualifying them to a 1st Class or second class upper degree.
- Beneficiaries are expected to complete the CPA course within a period of not more than 2.5 years from the time of registration. The financial aid scholarship will not be applied for resitting a paper or after 2.5 years.
- Ten beneficiaries will be sponsored on this ICPAU Scholarship Programme.
Eligible universities will be both public universities and private chartered universities accredited by National Council for Higher Education.
Selection of Beneficiaries
- The Institute shall interest applicants about the scholarship programme through universities, strategic campaigns, adverts and notices.
- Eligible beneficiaries will be required to apply for the scholarship programme through the Institute provided platforms.
- The Institute’s Selection Committee shall review and select 10 (ten) successful beneficiaries.
- The beneficiaries shall have a mentorship session where details about the profession shall be shared.
- Beneficiaries will also be required to sign a Statement of Understanding with the Institute, regarding the scholarship’s terms and conditions.
The scholarship programme does not only yield a financial benefit to beneficiaries but also enables individuals acquire an education of their interest, hence boosting one’s career.
5.0 How to apply
The scholarship committee therefore wishes to invite applications for the suitable candidates who wish to benefit from the scholarship programme. Deadline for submission of applications is 30 October 2021.
To apply please follow the link https://www.icpau.co.ug/scholarship-application-form-2021
Note: Only online applications will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
For more information please contact;
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda, P.O.Box 12464 Kampala, Uganda. Tel: 0414 540125, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com. Website: www.icpau.co.ug, Facebook: ICPAU, Twitter: @ICPAU1, Linkedin: Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda