|Support your employees|
You can also let your other non-CPA employees enjoy the benefits of CPDs which include the following;
· employees remain knowledgeable in changes which may affect their role or the way they complete work, i.e. ensures they have up-to-date knowledge of accounting/finance legislation and other changes in the industry
· employees' investigation of industry best practices and ways to more efficiently and effectively complete their work is enhanced
· self-development and improvement which will positively impact the quality of employees work is promoted
· the CPD programme assists with recruitment as it helps to benchmark candidates - substantial and relevant knowledge and skills are gained through the Program
· CPD may be used to initiate a discussion between the employer and employee of what additional development may be required for proper work progress.
IFAC Small and Medium Practices (SMP) Forum 2013
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) and the Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA) will jointly host the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) Small and Medium Practices Forum on 5 June 2013, in Kampala, Uganda. The one-day forum will bring together regional and national accountancy organizations, standard setters, and other interested parties, to discuss how to address the challenges and opportunities facing Small and Medium-sized Practices (SMPs) and Small and Medium-sized Entities (SMEs), with a focus...
1st CPA Economic Forum
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) invites you for the first ever CPA Economic Forum scheduled to take place from 24-26 July 2013, at the Imperial Resort Beach Hotel, Entebbe. The three day residential seminar will tackle topics on public procurement, infrastructure development, entrepreneurship, investment funding, the civil society and accountability, and tourism, among others. The Forum presents a unique opportunity for participants to delve into the issues that pertain to Uganda’s economy, drawing from...
Having issues with members' Login
IntroductionWe are pleased to inform you that the Institute has deployed a website: www.icpau.co.ug. The website is available to members to confidentially access personal information. Other information is also freely available on the website.Website Registration ProcessIn order to access your personal information such as your CPD hours, you are required to register on the website. The website registration is as follows:Open ICPAU website www.icpau.co.ugClick on members menu then click on the members' Login. The login area will display. Click on...
Public Practice Program
Information for candidates completing the Public Practice Study Program...