Member activities and possible guidelines on how to participate.
1. Mentorship of Younger Accountants
Interested in mentoring younger accountants, please write to email@example.com
2. Participation in Regional Members' Network
To join your ICPAU Regional Member Network, log into your ICPAU Member account and select from the list of networks on the homepage prompt.
3. Participation in media engagements e.g., Radio and TV
ICPAU runs a CPA thought leadership program to share your thoughts on topical discussions. To participate, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Service on Committees of Council
All applicants who wish to serve on committees of Council should be full members
in good standing with no record of pending disciplinary issues. For the next term, applications for service on committees will be opened from 1 September – 31 October 2024.
5. Delivery of presentations at events/Seminars
To deliver a presentation at an ICPAU event/seminar, suggest a topic and send it to CPD@icpau.co.ug
6. Contribution to Institute Magazines (Today's Accountant & CPA Connect)
ICPAU publishes two magazines; Today’s accountant magazine for members and the CPA Connect for Students