ICPAU EXAMINATIONS: STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
- Everyone who accesses the examinations must be sanitized, either using approved sanitizers or soap and water
- Take temperatures of anyone accessing the examinations using a non-contact thermometer such as a gun-thermometer and ensure that any person with abnormal temperature (38o C and above), is advised to seek medical attention immediately and not allowed to accesses the examinations venue, later on examinations room.
- Recording the name, telephone contact and temperature of every person accessing the examinations for ease of contact tracing.
- Mandatory wearing of masks by all candidates and examinations officials.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres from desk to desk.
- No air conditioning.
- All windows to be opened to allow for natural air circulation.
- Candidates must carry their own calculators, rubbers, pens, pencils, rulers. No candidate will be allowed to borrow an item from another candidate.
- Avoid physical greetings, like hugging, kissing while greeting each other at all times.
- Group discussions before or after the examinations around examinations centre are discouraged and if done in other areas for students to observe SOPs.
- Registers for each day will be at the entrance. If you have no examination on a particular, you will not have access to the venue.
- Gates for Kampala will be opened at 7.00 am. and 7.30 am for upcountry centres.
23 November 2020