The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU) invites you for Financial Management for Small & Medium Enterprises Workshop.
DATE: WEDNESDAY, 7 AUGUST 2019
VENUE: HOTEL AFRICANA, KAMPALA
TIME: 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Are you involved in the preparation or audit of financial statements prepared by small and medium enterprises? Then attend the Financial Management for Small and Medium Enterprises Workshop.
This is a fully day interactive workshop which will focus on financial management and application of the IFRS for SMEs in preparation and presentation of financial statements.
International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is suitable for use by small and medium enterprises to prepare their annual financial statements.
The objectives of the training are to:
- Equip participants with key concepts of financial management;
- Prepare and produce compliant financial statements for SMEs;
- Produce and interpret financial statements and information;
- Apply different concepts of impairment of non fincial assets, provisions & contigences in financial reporting;
- Apply income tax principles on daily basis; and
- Apply insights from audit of small and medium enterprises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Accountants, Auditors, Chief Financial Officers, Finance Directors/Managers/Officers, Accountancy Trainers, Consultants, Business Executives, Other Professionals and ICPAU Students.
IFRS for SMEs WORKSHOP
Seminar Fees (Meals and refreshment inclusive):
Members and Students of ICPAU – UGX 140,000
Non-members – UGX 160,000
Payments can be by: Cheque/Direct Credit
Account Name: Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
Account Number: 9030005648709
Bank: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Branch: Forest Mall, Rotary Avenue, Kampala
Bank’s Postal Address: 7131, Kampala, Uganda
Swift Code: SBICUGKX
Deadline for booking Friday, 2 August 2019
For your booking and further information, visit the ICPAU website www.icpau.co.ug or contact:
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
Plot 42 Bukoto Street, Kololo, P.O. Box 12464, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: 0393–262333, 0393–266920, 0393-265590
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.icpau.co.ug